Being able to swim in the stars with NUVO-Glo™ Fluorescent Aggregates is genuinely an experience, but there is a NUVO-Glo™ product that takes “glow” to a whole new level.
Here are five exciting things to know about NUVO-Glo™ Mosaics that will get you excited about adding them to your NUVO-Glo™ pool.
- Exclusive NUVO-Glo™ Mosaics keep the glow going even after the lights go out. Each mosaic is exclusively designed for the NUVO-Glo™ line of products and are individually hand-crafted and inspected for quality assurance. You will not find these mosaics anywhere else.
- One of the most appealing aspects of being hand-crafted is each mosaic has it’s own individuality and slight variations that make your mosaics one-of-a-kind. In other words, when you decide to put a school of NUVO-Glo’s Butterfly Fish in your pool, from a distance, your mosaics may look the same, however, up-close, each mosaic tile has its qualities that give your mosaics their uniqueness.
- Each mosaic tile is crafted with the highest quality phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) materials to ensure your mosaics glow long into the night and charge extra-bright when the beam from your NUVO-Glo™ Lights hit them. Your NUVO-Glo™ UV Lights beam at 365 nm (nanometers) and your NUVO-Glo™ Mosaics excite (charge up) at 385 nm, which means your UV Lights build the charge subtly in your mosaics over a quick 15-seconds bringing your pool to life. It’s a beautiful sight, and when they’re glowing bright, you’ll love them.
“We received the tiles last night, they are perfect, thank you so very much again for all your help and going above and beyond. We love them!” – Fiona P., Abilene, TX
- NUVO-Glo™ Mosaics are resin-based, as opposed to ceramic or glass, which means they extremely durable to last the lifetime of your new pool surface, yet subtly softer to the touch compared to other mosaics. Because they are resin-based, they require some protection during the installation. Each mosaic is shipped with a protective layer of clear vinyl to protect the surface of each tile from getting scratched during the harsh troweling process required to smooth out your new pool surface. Once troweling is complete, workers can remove the vinyl to reveal your mosaic.
- Mosaic tiles are separated by a 1/8” space to secure your mosaic to your surface during plastering. To ensure all tiles are in the appropriately placed in your pool, your mosaic tiles are adhered to correctly in place on a polyester mesh using a durable waterproof glue. The mesh not only holds your tiles in place, but it also is the element that secures your mosaics to your surface.